Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl Yara Flor have set her sights on gods of fear and panic, Phobos and Deimos, who have been having a little too much fun controlling the minds of men, and the world has started to suffer the consequences. Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl’s latest arc continues this week in WONDER WOMAN#795!
Comic Watch Review: Wonder Woman #794: Welcome to the Heraion
David Nakayama variant cover
Mitch Gerads Variant Cover:
Jamal Campbell 1:25 Incentive Variant Cover:
Yanick Paquette & Nathan Fairbairn 1:50 Incentive Variant Cover:
WONDER WOMAN #795!
Before The Storm – Part Two
Following the explosive and pulse-pounding events from last issue, trouble continues to mount in Olympus, Wonder Woman begins to understand that the gods have taken a particular interest in mortals for the first time in centuries. Now, with her new partner, Wonder Girl Yara Flor, she hopes to defend Man’s World from whatever the immortal beings are preparing…but will these Wonder Women be enough?
- Writers: Becky Cloonan, Michael W. Conrad, & Jordie Bellaire
- Artist: Amancay Nahuelpan; Paulina Ganucheau
- Colorist: Tamara Bonvillain, Kendall Goode
- Letterer/Production: Pat Brosseau, Becca Carey
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Yanick Paquette & Nathan Fairbairn
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Mitch Gerads, David Nakayama, Jamal Campbell; Yanick Paquette & Nathan Fairbairn
- Editor: Brittany Holzherr
- Assistant Editor: Chris Rosa
- Format: Ongoing Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 40 pages,/$5.99
Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl take the battle to the gods in WONDER WOMAN #795 in stores and digital platforms, Tuesday, January 10th, 2023 from DC COMICS!
DC Comics Sneak Preview for January 10, 2023: Diana & Wonder Girl Yara Flor's Team Up Continues in WONDER WOMAN#795!
User Review( votes)