There is something far more chilling then the dark web lurking online….
Image Comics will preemptively rush the debut issue of W0RLDTR33 back to print ahead of its release date, due to skyrocketing backorders. W0RLDTR33 #1, second printing will land on shelves in May alongside issue #2. The first printing of the highly anticipated series by Eisner Award winning writer James Tynion IV (The Department of Truth, The Nice House on the Lake, Something is Killing the Children) and Razorblades collaborator artist Fernando Blanco (Detective Comics, Catwoman) is set to hit comic book shelves next week, Wednesday, April 26, and will ship sold out at the distributor level.
Fans eager to score a copy before May should storm their local comic shop, post haste!
First teased in the pages of the Image! 30th anniversary anthology, W0RLDTR33 kicks off with an unimaginable atrocity in the present day that has roots back in 1999, when Gabriel, Amanda, Liam, Yoshi, and Darren discovered what they dubbed the Undernet—a secret architecture beneath the internet. They charted their exploration of the Undernet on a private message board called W0rldtr33. Then they lost control…and unleashed unimaginable horrors.
W0RLDTR33 #1 (second printing) and W0RLDTR33 #2 will both be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, May 31:
- W0RLDTR33 #1 (second printing) – Diamond Code FEB239326
- W0RLDTR33 #2 Cover A by Blanco – Diamond Code MAR230214
- W0RLDTR33 #2 Cover B by Dani – Diamond Code MAR230215
- W0RLDTR33 #2 Cover C 1:25 copy incentive by David Romero – Diamond Code MAR230216
- W0RLDTR33 #2 Cover D 1:50 copy incentive by Justine Frany – Diamond Code MAR230217
- W0RLDTR33 #2 Cover E 1:100 copy incentive by Werther Dell’Edera – Diamond Code MAR230218
W0RLDTR33 #1 (first printing) will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, April 26:
- Cover A by Blanco – Diamond Code FEB230015
- Cover B by David Aja – Diamond Code FEB230016
- Cover C (1:10 copy incentive) by Jenny Frison – Diamond Code FEB230017
- Cover D (1:25 copy incentive) by Bill Sienkiewicz – Diamond Code FEB230018
- Cover E (1:50 copy incentive) by Zu Orzu – Diamond Code FEB230019
- Cover F (1:100 copy incentive) by Alvaro Martinez Bueno – Diamond Code FEB230020
W0RLDTR33 will also be available across many digital platforms, including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and Google Play.
Select praise for W0RLDTR33:
“What’s it called when something is a train wreck and you can’t look away, but by ‘train wreck’ you mean ‘masterfully done, infinitely compelling art that chills you to the bone?’ Because Tynion and Blanco’s W0rldtr33 is that.” —Robert Kirkman
“Any envious monsters who were hoping the [James Tynion IV] hot streak would end soon will be disappointed—this is as strong and (if anything) even bleaker than the previous books.” —Kieron Gillen
“Off to a phenomenal and intense start.” —Monkeys Fighting Robots
“James Tynion IV is back with another killer series. (Meant literally and figuratively.) This time, he’s taking the horror of the internet and making it even worse. And that is a very good thing for readers.” —Comicon.com
ESCALATING BACKORDERS ON THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED W0RLDTR33 TRIGGER PREEMPTIVE REPRINT AHEAD OF RELEASE
User Review( votes)