Superstar writer Chip Zdarsky continues his second story arc in BATMAN #133, following the epic conclusion to his first Batman arc: FAILSAFE.
Comic Watch Review: Batman #132: The World Without Batman
Joe Quesada, Kevin Nowlan, & Richard Isanove Card Stock Variant Cover:
Stanley “Artgem” Lau Card Stock Variant Cover:
Derrick Chew 1:25 Incentive Card Stock Variant Cover:
Stanley “Artgem” Lau 1:100 Card Stock Foil Variant Cover:
THE BAT-MAN OF GOTHAM, PART THREE / THE TOY BOX, PART 3
Everyone goes insane eventually. And then they belong to the terrifying Red Mask! But Gotham City has a new savior. He strikes from the shadows, exhumes the dead, and is known only as…the Batman. And in our backup story, Tim Drake’s search for Batman continues as he and Superman, Jon Kent, team up to stop the terror of the Toyman!
- Writer: Chip Zdarsky
- Artist: Miguel Mendonca
- Penciller: Mike Hawthorne
- Inker: Adriano Di Benedetto
- Colorists: Tomeu Morey & Roman Stevens
- Letterer: Clayton Cowles
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Jorge Jimenez
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Joe Quesada, Kevin Nowlan & Richard Isanove; Stanley Lau; Derrick Chew
- Editor(s): Ben Abernathy
- Associate Editor: Dave Wielgosz
- Format: Ongoing Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 40 pages/$5.99
The next chapter in THE BAT-MAN OF GOTHAM happens in BATMAN #133, in stores and on digital platforms on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, from DC Comics.
Everyone Eventually Goes Insane in Gotham City in BATMAN #133
User Review( votes)