Black Panther Legends, the story of T’Challa of Wakanda, and a new origin story of how he became the Black Panther by the New York Times bestselling team, Tochi Onyebuchi, and Setor Fiadzigbey! reaches its final issue this week in BLACK PANTHER LEGENDS #4.
Juni Ba Variant:
Joshua ‘SWAY’ Swaby Black History Month Variant:
BLACK PANTHER LEGENDS #4
THE BLACK PANTHER TAKES ON THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
T’Challa has ascended the throne, but is still faced with the choice his father tried to make: keep Wakanda closed off and safe, or open up and offer aid to the rest of the world? As a test case, he invites the Fantastic Four to Wakanda, and ends up needing their help to battle a now-super-powered Klaw as he tries again to infiltrate the country and steal the it’s precious vibranium for himself. Can the Black Panther defeat Klaw for good this time?
- Writer: Tochi Onyebuchi
- Penciller(s): Enid Balam & Ramon F. Bachs
- Inker(s): Roberto Poggi, Oren Junior & Ramon F. Bachs
- Colorist: Ian Herring
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Sabino
- Editor(s): Lauren Bison
- Associate Editor: Caitlin O’Connell
- Consulting Editor: Wil Moss
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Jahnoy Lindsay
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Joshua ‘SWAY’ Swaby; Juni Ba
- Format: 4 issue Limited Series – Final Issue
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28 pages/$3.99
EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS BLACK PANTHER LEGENDS #4!
User Review( votes)