The events of A.X.E.: Judgement Day send shockwaves into the pages of this week’s WOLVERINE #24.
Comic Watch Review: Wolverine #23: I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends
Tony S. Daniel Variants:
Tim Levins Beyond Amazing Variant Cover:
WOLVERINE #24 (Legacy #366)
HELL ON EARTH! – A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY TIE-IN
The Hand’s HELLBRIDE seeks revenge on WOLVERINE and SOLEM. But with Earth reeling from the revelations of A.X.E., a dire play from the Best There Is may be the planet’s last, best hope!
- Writer: Benjamin Percy
- Artist: Federico Vicentini
- Colorist: Frank D’Armata
- Letterer: Cory Petit
- Designer: Tom Muller
- X-Men Senior Editor: Jordan D. White
- Editor(s): Mark Basso
- Assistant Editor: Lauren Amaro
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Adam Kubert & Frank Martin
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Tony S. Daniel; Tim Levins
- Format: Ongoing Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28 pages/$3.99
Is Wolverine the planet’s last hope in the A.X.E. Judgement Day event? Find out when WOLVERINE #24 slashes its way onto stands and digital platforms on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, from Marvel Comics.
EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS WOLVERINE #24
User Review( votes)