In this issue Moon Knight must struggle fighting against someone who is not in control of themselves. How will he deal with this moral dilemma?
Alex Horley Variant Cover:
MOON KNIGHT #21
A sinister pied piper plays a deadly tune—one that spells death and chaos to all who hear it! Moon Knight and his companions are put in an impossible situation: How do you fight someone whose will is not their own?
- Writer: Jed MacKay
- Artist: Alessandro Cappuccio
- Colorist: Rachelle Rosenberg
- Letterer: Cory Petit
- Designer: Nick Russell
- Cover Artists: Stephen Segovia & Rachelle Rosenberg
- Variant Cover Artist: Alex Horley
- Editor: Tom Brevoort
- Assistant Editor: Martin Biro
- Associate Editor: Annalise Bissa
- Format: Ongoing
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/28 Pages
Moon Knight must deal with a moral dilemma in MOON KNIGHT #21 on shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, March 8, 2023.
How Do You Fight Someone Who Can't Control Themselves? Find out in MOON KNIGHT #21
User Review( votes)