Spinning out of the events of Dark Crisis, the visionary team of Jeremy Adams (The Flash) and Xermánico (Flashpoint Beyond) join to tell a tale of redemption, loss, and finding out that maybe…just maybe…you can go home again at least if you’re willing to hot-wire a power ring to do it in GREEN LANTERN #1.
Lucio Parillo Card Stock Variant Cover:
Ivan Reis Card Stock Variant Cover:
Pete Woods 5th Color Card Stock Variant Cover:
Daniel Sampere 1:25 Incentive Card Stock Variant Cover:
Ariel Colon 1:50 Incentive Card Stock Variant Cover:
Xermanico 1:100 Incentive Card Stock Variant Cover:
GREEN LANTERN #1
A heartbreaking defeat has sent Hal reeling, returning home to rediscover his roots…and find the man responsible for ruining his life: Sinestro.
Also featuring part one of John Stewart: War Journal
- Writers: Jeremy Adams & Phillip Kennedy Johnson
- Artists: Xermanico & Montos
- Colorists: Adriano Lucas & Romulo Fajardo Jr.
- Letterer: Dave Sharpe
- Cover Artist: Xermanico
- Variant Cover Artists: Xermanico; Ariel Colon; Daniel Sampere; Pete Woods; Ivan Reis; Lucio Parrillo
- Editor: Paul Kaminski
- Assistant Editor: Jillian Grant
- Associate Editor: Ivan Cohen
- Format: Ongoing Series
- Cover Price/Page Count: $5.99/ 40 pages
Green Lantern’s Light shines bright in GREEN LANTERN #1 on shelves & digital platforms on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, from DC Comics
Let Those Who Worship Evil’s Might, Beware Green Lantern’s Light in Green Lantern #1
User Review( votes)