Marvel Comics turns the spotlight on one of the most iconic comic villains of all time—THANOS in his own special one-shot, THANOS: DEATH NOTES.
This oversized issue contains riveting stories about the Mad Titan’s life and begins the path towards his next conquest and will spin directly out of Donny Cates and Nic Klein’s THOR run where Thor recently beheld a terrifying future involving Thanos and vowed to use all his power to prevent it.
Related Comic Watch Review: Eternals #12: You Got Me Running Around in Circles Over You
Daniel Acuna Variant Cover:
Leinil Francis Yu & Sunny Gho X-Treme Marvel Variant Cover:
Felipe Massafera Variant and Virgin Variant Cover:
Ed McGuinness 1:50 Incentive Variant Cover:
Erik M. Gist 1:100 Incentive Variant Cover:
THANOS: DEATH NOTES #1
Thanos is missing, presumed dead after the chilling events of Kieron Gillen and Esad Ribi?’s ETERNALS. But Thor has seen a vision of his return. And it is enough to make even a God fear. To prepare himself, to prepare the universe, Thor desperately searches for answers in Thanos’ past…and finds a glimpse of the Marvel Universe’s dark future.
- Writers: J. Michael Straczynski; Kyle Starks; Christopher Cantwell; & Torunn Grønbekk
- Artist(s): Travel Foreman; Ron Lim; Andrea Di Vito; Geoff Shaw; Don Ho; Travel Foreman
- Colorists: David Curiel; Rachelle Rosenberg; Dean White; & Israel Silva
- Letterer: VC’s Travis Lanham
- Designer: Jay Bowen
- Cover Artists: Andrea Sorrentino & Dave Stewart
- Variant Cover Artists: Ed McGuinness; Daniel Acuna; Felipe Massafera; Leinil Francis Yu & Sunny Gho
- Editor: Wil Moss
- Assistant Editor: Michelle Marchese
- Format: Oneshot
- Cover Price/Page Count: $4.99/ 36 pages
An all-star lineup of creators explore THANOS’ past, present, and future in THANOS: DEATH NOTES #1 on shelves & digital platforms Wednesday, December 7, 2022, from Marvel Comics.
MARVEL COMICS SNEAK PEEK for DECEMBER 7, 2022 : Explore THANOS’ Past, Present, & Future In THANOS: DEATH NOTES #1
User Review( votes)