Eisner award winner John Jennings and artist Valentine De Landro (Bitch Planet) introduce a new Marvel superhero 54 years in the making in SILVER SURFER: GHOST LIGHT #1 (of 3).
Marco Checchetto Variant Cover:
Taurin Clarke Planet Of The Apes Variant Cover:
Gabriele Dell’Otto Variant & Virgin Variant:
SILVER SURFER: GHOST LIGHT #1
Toni Brooks and her family have moved into the quiet town of Sweetwater. But nothing is quite what it seems with their new home. What mystery did Toni and her family unravel that would call upon the Sentinel of the Spaceways—the Silver Surfer?!
And just who or what is GHOST LIGHT?
- Writer: John Jennings
- Artist(s): Valentine De Landro
- Colorist: Matt Milla
- Letterer: Joe Sabino
- Designers: Jay Bowen & Anthony Gambino
- Cover Artist: Taurin Clarke
- Variant Cover Artists: Taurin Clarke; Marco Checchetto; Gabriele Dell’Otto
- Editor: Darren Shan
- Assistant Editor: Kat Gregorowicz
- Format: 3 Issue Limited Series
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/28 pages
The Silver Surfer visits the quiet town of Sweetwater & who is Ghost Light? Find out in SILVER SURFER: GHOST LIGHT #1 on shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, February 1, 2023, from Marvel Comics
Marvel Comics Sneak Preview for February 1, 2023: Find Out Just Who Or What Is GHOST LIGHT in SILVER SURFER: GHOST LIGHT #1 (of 3).
User Review( votes)