DARK WEB the Spider-Man/X-Men event spearheaded by current Spidey scribe and former Hellions writer Zeb Wells, which saw the premier Marvel properties team up to battle the clone duo of Ben Reilly and Madelyne Pryor reaches is stunning conclusion in DARK WEB: FINALE #1
The villainous team-up, teased earlier this year in Free Comic Book Day: Spider-Man/Venom, saw Reilly take the moniker of Chasm and Pryor resuming her Goblin Queen title after the current arc of New Mutants, now see how Dark Web has changed the city’s landscape and the heroes forever!
Comic Watch Reviews: Dark Web #1: Crazy Clone Inferno
Paco Medina Variant Cover:
Peach Momoko Variant Cover:
DARK WEB: FINALE #1
IN THE BLEAK MIDWINTER
The dawn rises after the demonic invasion of New York City, but what will that light reveal? It will reveal Chasm’s final gambit and the new denizens of Hell he helped create and unleash on Spider-Man and the X-Men!
- Writer: Zeb Wells
- Artist(s): Adam Kubert & Francesco Mortarino
- Colorist: Frank Martin & Guru-eFX
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramanga
- Cover Artist: Adam Kubert & Frank Martin
- Variant Cover Artist: Paco Medina & Federico Blee; Peach Momoko
- Editor: Albert Banaszak
- Assistant Editor: Lindsey Cohick
- Assistant Editor: Kaeden McGahey
- Format: Limited Series Event
- Cover Price/Page Count: $4.99 / 36 Pages
The fallout from the Dark Web is revealed in DARK WEB: FINALE #1 on shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, February 1, 2023, from Marvel Comics.