“The End of the Spider-Verse” continues as Spidey’s 60th Anniversary rolls on continuing two of the most legendary Spider-Creators working together on Spidey for the first time and you know it’s going to be one for the record books as the story continues in SPIDER-MAN #4
Comic Watch Review: Spider-Man #2: It’s the Ultimate Rush!
John Cassaday & Laura Martin Classic Homage Variant Cover:
Tony Daniel Unknown Comics Exclusive Variant & Virgin Variant:
Humberto Ramos & Edgar Delgado 1:25 Incentive Variant Cover:
SPIDER_MAN #4 (Legacy #160)
END OF THE SPIDER-VERSE, PART FOUR: THE UNRAVELING
“The End of the Spider-Verse” rages on! Yes, that really happened the last issue. The tremors will be felt until it all ends.
- Writer: Dan Slott
- Artist- Penciller: Mark Bagley
- Inker: John Dell & John Hennessy
- Colorist: Edgar Delgado
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramanga
- Designer: Jay Bowen
- Editor(s): Nick Lowe
- Assistant Editor: Lindsey Cohick
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Mark Bagley & Alejandro Sánchez
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Humberto Ramos & Edgar Delgado; Tony Daniel, John Cassaday & Laura Martin
- Format: Ongoing
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28 pages/$ 4.99
It’s the end of the Spider-Verse as we know it and this series has been a roller coaster of a story that continues in SPIDER-MAN #4 on shelves and digital platforms Wednesday, January 4, 2023, from Marvel Comics.
Marvel Sneak Preview for January 4, 2023: The Spider-Verse trembles in Spider-Man Issue 4
User Review( votes)