X-DEATHS OF WOLVERINE #3 and PHOENIX SONG: ECHO #5 are Marvel’s offering featuring the Mutants of Krakoa for February 23, 2022!
X-DEATHS OF WOLVERINE #3
X-DEATHS OF WOLVERINE #3 continues to test ‘the best there is at what he does before any mutant can survive to the Second Krakoan Age as readers will learn who is protecting the present while Wolverine is traveling through the past.
Check out Comic Watch’s coverage of other issues in this epic story:
- X Lives of Wolverine #1 & X Deaths of Wolverine #1
- X Lives of Wolverine #2 & X Deaths of Wolverine #2
- X Lives of Wolverine #3
John Cassaday 1:50 Variant:
Christian Ward Variant:
Alan Quah A & B Variants:
Mark Bagley Trading Card Variant:
1:25 Nakayama Anime Style Variant:
In-Hyuk Lee Omega Spoiler Variant:
X-DEATHS OF WOLVERINE #3
PROTECTING THE PRESENT! WEEK 6
With WOLVERINE saving the past, who protects the present? WOLVERINES, that’s who! The “Wolverine family” of WOLVERINE (LAURA KINNEY), DAKEN and SCOUT enters the fray as the dark side of Wolverine’s time-traveling mission comes into focus.
- Writer: Benjamin Percy
- Artist: Federico Vicentini
- Colorist: Dijjo Lima & Frank Martin
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Designer: Jay Bowen & Tom Muller
- X-Men Senior Editor: Jordan D. White
- Editor(s): Mark Basso
- Assistant Editor: Drew Baumgartner
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Frank Martin & Adam Kubert
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Laura Martin, Mark Bagley, John Cassaday, John Dell, Christian Ward, Romulo Fajardo Jr., In-Hyuk Lee, Alan Quah
- Format: Limited Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28 pages/$4.99
PHOENIX SONG: ECHO #5
The stunning conclusion to the latest chapter in the story about The Phoenix Force, spinning directly out of Jason Aaron’s Avengers storyline “Enter the Phoenix” culminates this week in PHOENIX SONG: ECHO #5!
Maria Wolf Variant:
PHOENIX SONG: ECHO #5!
THE END IS NEAR! WHO WILL RISE?
As the threads of Maya Lopez’s life unravel, Forge and River face the Adversary in the White Hot Room! In the final chapter of Rebecca Roanhorse’s blazing series, the ultimate battle of will and strength will determine if Echo can rise from the ashes of the Adversary’s nefarious manipulations.
- Writer: Rebecca Roanhorse
- Artist: Kyle Charles & Luca Maresca
- Colorist: Carlos Lopez & Bryan Valenza
- Letterer: VC’s Ariana Maher
- Designer: Nick Russell
- Logo: Jay Bowden
- Editor(s): Sarah Brunstad
- Assistant Editor: Anita Okoye
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Cory Smith & Carlos Lopez
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Maria Wolf and Mike Spicer
- Format: Limited Series – Issue 5 of 5 (Final Issue)
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28 pages/$3.99
X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE #3 & PHOENIX SONG: ECHO #5 land on shelves and digital platforms on February 23, 2022, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: GIANT-SIZE Preview of X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE #3 & PHOENIX SONG: ECHO #5
User Review( votes)