In the spirit of DC’s iconic Eisner Award-winning Batman: Black & White anthology series, DC proudly present Superman: Red & Blue, a new six-issue DC mini-series presenting fresh new visions of the Man of Steel, featuring an incredible slate of comics’ most exciting and innovative storytellers creating comics pared back to Superman’s two signature colors of red and blue (magenta and cyan for the color nerds)!
SUPERMAN: RED AND BLUE #6
It’s the final issue of this free-form anthology, featuring the Metropolis Marvel in new stories, bedazzled in his signature colors. It’s the only place to see Superman chasing down headlines in a classic style and taking pause to reflect on growing up on a farm in Smallville. Not to mention the return of Streaky the Supercat by superstar cartoonist Sophie Campbell (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)!
- Writers: Rex Ogle, Tom King, Matt Wagner, & Sophie Campbell
- Artist: Matt Wagner, Sophie Campbell, Steve Pugh, & Paoloe Rivera
- Editor(s): Jamie S. Rich, Diego Lopez & Brittany Holzherr
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Evan Shaner
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Max Dunbar
- Format: Limited Series – Final Issue
- Page Count/Cover Price: 40 pages / $5.99
SUPERMAN: RED AND BLUE #6, the final issue of this limited series, flies onto shelves and digital platforms on Tuesday, August 17, 2021, from DC Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of DC COMICS SUPERMAN: RED AND BLUE #6
User Review( votes)