Flash’s adventures in Gemworld continue as he and Amethyst race against time to thwart Eclipso’s evil plans and save the Justice League Dark in THE FLASH #778 from DC Comics.
Catch up with Comic Watch’s review of THE FLASH #777 and check out the preview below:
THE FLASH #778
Vengence Is Mine – Part 2
Having traveled to Gemworld by way of the second dimension, the Flash joins Justice League Dark and the princess of Gemworld, Amethyst, in a race against time to thwart Eclipso’s evil plans.
- Writer: Jeremy Adams
- Artist: Matt Ryan, Fernando Pasarin, & Brent Peeples
- Colorist: Jeromy Cox, Peter Pantazis, & Matt Herms
- Letterer: Rob Leigh
- Editor(s): Chris Rosa
- Senior Editor: Paul Kaminski
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Brandon Peterson & Michael Atiyeh
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Jorge Corona & Ivan Plascencia
- Format: Ongoing Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 32 pages/$3.99
The Flash’s trip to Gemworld takes a turn for the worse in THE FLASH #778 out in stores and on digital platforms on Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 from DC COMICS.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of DC's THE FLASH #778 (On Sale 1/25!)
User Review( votes)