The much-anticipated event of the summer continues in A.X.E.: JUDGEMENT DAY #2 as the apocalyptic emotional event from Kieron Gillen and Valerio Schiti continues to define the summer and the Marvel Universe.
Comic Watch Review: A.X.E.: Judgment Day #1: What Do You Do At the End of the World..?
Logan Lubera Variant Cover:
Peach Momoko Variant Cover:
Tom Reilly Shades Variant Cover:
Ashley Witter Men Of A.X.E. Variant Cover:
David Nakayama Variant Covers:
Kaare Andrews 1:50 Incentive Variant Cover:
Mark Brooks 1:100 Incentive Variant Cover:
A.X.E.: JUDGEMENT DAY #2
..THE WICKED WILL BE PUT TO DEATH!
As the world shakes, an unlikely group of heroes and less-than-heroes gather to find a peaceful solution.
Sadly, the best-laid plans of man, mutant and Eternal oft go awry…
- Writer: Kieron Gillen
- Artist: Valerio Schiti
- Colorist: Marte Gracia
- Letterer: VC’s Clayton Clowes
- Designer: Jay Bowen
- Editor(s): Tom Brevoort
- Assistant Editor: Martin Biro
- Associate Editor: Annalise Bissa
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Mark Brooks
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Peach Momoko; Logan Lubera; Tom Reilly; Ashley Witter; Kaare Andrews; David Nakayama; Mark Brooks
- Format: Limited Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28 pages/$ 4.99
Judgment Day for the Marvel Universe continues in A.X.E. JUDGMENT DAY #2, on shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2022, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS A.X.E. JUDGEMENT DAY #2
User Review( votes)