The much-anticipated event of the summer continues in A.X.E.: JUDGEMENT DAY #3 as the apocalyptic emotional event from Kieron Gillen and Valerio Schiti continues to define the summer and the Marvel Universe.
Comic Watch Review:
- A.X.E.: Judgment Day #1: What Do You Do At the End of the World..?
Comic Watch Contributor Barry Radtz said about the series:
AXE has been great, if a tad chaotic, but I’m in love with this whole mythology that Gillen has created for these often neglected characters.
Dan Jurgens Variant Cover:
Peach Momoko Variant Cover:
Skottie Young Variant Cover:
Lucas Werneck Women Of A.X.E. Variant Cover:
David Nakayama Variant Covers:
Alex Horley 1:50 Incentive Variant Cover:
Mark Brooks 1:100 Incentive Variant Cover:
A.X.E.: JUDGEMENT DAY #3
JUDGMENT DAY BEGINS.
The heroes know what they have to do. But do they have to do it? They were smart enough to get themselves into this mess. Maybe they can be smart enough to get out of it….
- Writer: Kieron Gillen
- Artist: Valerio Schiti
- Colorist: Marte Gracia
- Letterer: VC’s Clayton Clowes
- Designer: Jay Bowen
- Editor(s): Tom Brevoort
- Assistant Editor: Martin Biro
- Associate Editor: Annalise Bissa
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Mark Brooks
- Variant Cover Artist(s): David Nakayama; Mark Brooks; Lucas Werneck; Skottie Young; Dan Jurgens; Peach Momoko; Alex Holey
- Format: Limited Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28 pages/$ 4.99
Judgment Day for the Marvel Universe arrives in A.X.E. JUDGMENT DAY #3 on shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2022, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS A.X.E. JUDGEMENT DAY #3
User Review( votes)