The adventures of Red Room Black Widow, teenage Spider-Man, World War II Captain America along with other iconic versions of fan-favorite Marvel characters from across time and space all wake up on an island of intrigue, darkness, and…Amazing Fantasy. Are they dead? Are they dreaming? Or have they truly been transported to another fantastical realm? And is there any way for them to return home? AMAZING FANTASY #4 is the penultimate chapter of this story, out next week.
Amazing Fantasy #4
THIS. IS. WAR.
Teenage Spider-Man, WWII Captain America and spy school Black Widow fight to survive their Amazing Fantasy!
- Writer/Artist: Kaare Andrews
- Colorist: Brian Reber
- Letterer: VC Joe Sabino
- Editor(s): C. B. Cebulski
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Kaare Andrews
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Kaare Andrews & Mark Bagley, John Dell & Romulo Fajardo, Jr.
- Format: Limited Series (4 of 5)
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28-pages/$4.99
The adventure continues when Amazing Fantasy #4 lands on shelves and digital platforms on August 25, 2021, from Marvel Comics.