The 60th anniversary of Marvel’s First Family continues in the oversized FANTASTIC FOUR #35 on September 15, 2021, from Marvel Comics.
FANTASTIC FOUR #35
The entire Kang bloodline is out to destroy every era of the Fantastic Four! How can Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny hope to survive simultaneous attacks across their lifetimes by Rama Tut, the Scarlet Centurion, Kang the Conqueror, and Kang’s final descendant, the sinister Scion?! Join the FF and some special surprise guest stars as John Romita Jr. returns to Marvel and joins forces with writer Dan Slott for this celebratory adventure! Marvel’s First Family will literally never be the same again! Plus: Mark Waid and Paul Renaud deliver dramatic new insights into the origin of the fabulous foursome in an all-new anniversary tale!
- Writer: Dan Slott, Mark Waid, & Jason Loo
- Penciller: John Romita Jr.
- Artist(s): Paul Renaud & Jason Loo
- Inker: J. P. Mayer
- Colorist: Marte Gracia
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Designer: Carlos Lao
- Cover Artist: Mark Brooks
- Variant Cover Artist: Jack Kirby, John Romita Jr, Elizabeth Torque, Betsy Cola, Paul Renaud & NetEase Games
- Editor: Tom Brevoort
- Format: Ongoing, Oversized issue
- Cover Price/Page Count: $9.99/92-pages
The 60th celebration of #Marvel’s First Family continues in FANTASTIC FOUR #35 on the shelve and digital platform on September 15, 2021, from MARVEL COMICS.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS FANTASTIC FOUR #35
User Review( votes)