The fallout from the FF’s 60th-anniversary stories continues in FANTASTIC FOUR #37 out this week from Marvel Comics.
FANTASTIC FOUR #37
“There Are Monsters on Yancy Street”
• The fallout from the FF’s 60th-anniversary stories continues!
• Maybe a visit from a certain friendly neighborhood Spider-Man might help with that?
• Meanwhile, it’s time for Ben and Alicia to take their kids trick or treating for the very first time… which might not be such a good idea. Especially when one of the Fantastic Four’s greatest enemies has returned!
- Writer: Dan Slott
- Artist(s): Nico Leon
- Inker: J. P. Mayer
- Colorist: Dono Sanchez-Almara
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Designer: Carlos Lao
- Cover Artist: Terry and Rachel Dodson
- Variant Cover Artist: Felipe Massafera & Joe Jusko
- Editor: Tom Brevoort
- Format: Ongoing Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/28-pages
The 60th celebration fallout continues in FANTASTIC FOUR #37 on shelves and digital platforms on October 20, 2021, from MARVEL COMICS.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS FANTASTIC FOUR #37
User Review( votes)