Following the events of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #69, comes the EPIC Conclusion of the Chameleon Conspiracy in Giant-Size Amazing Spider-Man: Chameleon Conspiracy #1.
Giant-Size Amazing Spider-Man: Chameleon Conspiracy #1
If you thought the end of “KING’S RANSOM” shook Spider-Man to the core, you better think again as this ending will level things up.
Read this issue before THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #70 and THE SINISTER WAR kicks off in July.
- Writers: Nick Spencer & Ed Brisson
- Penciller(s): Mark Bagley, Ze Carlos, Marcelo Ferreira & Carlos Gomez
- Colorist: Rachelle Rosenberg, Carlos Lopez, Morry Hollowell, Brian Reber, Andrew Crossley & Carlos Lopez
- Inker: Carlos Gomez, Marcelo Ferreira, Ze Carlos, Ig Guara, John Dell, & Wayne Faucher
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Designer: Anthony Gambino
- Editor(s): Nick Lowe
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Mark Bagley, Brian Reber, & Andrew Hennessy
- Variant Cover Artist(s):Ryan Stegman, J. P. Mayer, & Alejandro Sánchez
- Format: One-Shot
- Page Count/Cover Price: 58-pages/$3.99
Giant-Size Amazing Spider-Man: Chameleon Conspiracy #1swings onto shelves and digital platforms, Wednesday, June 30, 2021, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS GIANT-SIZED AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: CHAMELEON CONSPIRACY #1
User Review( votes)