AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #75 is the first issue of a new story and heralds the title’s return back to thrice-monthly because this story is pure jet fuel this week from MARVEL COMICS.
The Amazing Spider-Man #75
BEYOND – Chapter One: Test Drive
Ben Reilly has returned to NYC and has fully taken back the mantle of Spider-Man, but what does this mean for Peter Parker? The greatest team of web-writers has come together with the most epic arachnid-artists ever assembled to bring you a Spider-story that will shake up Spider-Man’s 59th year in ways you CANNOT PREDICT!
- Story By: Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells, & Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Zeb Wells
- Artist: Patrick Gleason
- Colorist(s): Marcio Menyz & Alejandro Sánchez
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Cover Artist: Alejandro Sánchez & Arthur Adams
- Variant Cover Artist: Skottie Young, Iban Coello, Steve Ditko, Joe Jusko, Gabriele Dell’Otto, Ron Frenz, Ron Lim, Mike Mayhew, In-Hyuk Lee, Israel Silva, Alex Ogle, & Patrick Gleason
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Cover Price/Page Count: $5.99/ 52 pages
The new era and direction begins on The Amazing Spider-Man #75 swinging onto shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #75
User Review( votes)