AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #76 continues the return of the new friendly neighborhood Spider-Man Ben Reilly and the fate of Peter Parker as the thrice-monthly release continues this week from MARVEL COMICS featuring the greatest team of web-writers and epic arachnid-artists ever assembled to bring you a Spider-story that will shake up Spider-Man’s 59th year in ways you in BEYOND.
- Story By: Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells, & Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Zeb Wells
- Artist: Patrick Gleason
- Colorist(s): Marcio Menyz
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Cover Artist: Alejandro Sánchez & Arthur Adams
- Variant Cover Artist: Joe Jusko, Patrick Gleason, & Alejandro Sánchez
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/ 28 pages
The new era and direction continues in The Amazing Spider-Man #76 swinging onto shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #76
User Review( votes)