Cody Ziglar’s stint continues with THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #79 as the BEYOND storyline continues to define this new era for Spider-Man.
Check out our review of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #79 then check out the preview of this week’s issue:
R.B. Silva Variant:
Jonboy Meyers Variants
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #80
BEYOND – CHAPTER SIX
Kraven’s trap is sprung, and Spider-Man is sent into a hallucinatory spiral that will test his sanity like never before. For Spider-Man to get through this, he’s going to have to do the impossible. That’s Spidey’s M.O., but is Ben Reilly up to it?
- Story By: Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells, & Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Cody Ziglar
- Artist: Michael Dowling
- Colorist(s): Jesus Aburtov & Erick Arciniega
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Cover Artist: Arthur Adams & Alejandro Sánchez
- Variant Cover Artist: R.B. Silva & Alejandro Sánchez; Sergio Davila, Sean Parsons, & Morry Hallowell; and Jonboy Meyers
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/ 28 pages
The BEYOND storyline continues in The Amazing Spider-Man #80 swinging onto shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, December 1, 2021, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #80
User Review( votes)