Saladin Ahmed swings into the driver’s seat as Ben Reilly and Miles Morales go at it in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #81 in the next chapter of the BEYOND storyline which continues to define a new era for Spider-Man.
Variant Cover by Aridt Deym
Devil’s Reign Villians Variant by Mahmud Asrar
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #81 (LEGACY #882)
BEYOND – Chapter Seven
It’s new Spider-Man vs. newest Spider-Man!!! The Beyond Corporation paid a lot of money for the Spider-Man trademark and does not take kindly to an unlicensed Spider-Man running around Brooklyn. So it’s up to Ben Reilly to take Miles Morales down.
- Story By: Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells, & Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Saladin Ahmed
- Artist: Carlos Gomez
- Colorist(s): Bryan Valenza
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramagna
- Cover Artist: Arthur Adams & Romulo Fajardo Jr.
- Variant Cover Artist: R.B. Silva & Alejandro Sánchez; Sergio Davila, Sean Parsons, & Morry Hallowell; and Aridt Deym; Mahmud Asrar and Matthew Wilson
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/ 28 pages
The BEYOND storyline continues as Ben Reilly is ordered to go after Miles Morales in The Amazing Spider-Man #81, swinging onto shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, December 15, 2021, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #81
User Review( votes)