Steve McNiven & Laura Martin (connecting cover) Variant:
WASTELANDERS: BLACK WIDOW #1
WHO IS THE BLACK WIDOW?
The LIZARD KING has grown monstrous and deadlier than ever as the lord of his southern domain. But when rumor breaks that critical information is believed to be stored in his impenetrable fortress, only the greatest spy of all is up to the infiltration: the deadly BLACK WIDOW! But who is she, and how has she survived this many decades in the Wastelands undetected? Witness her first appearance in the Old Man Universe!
- Writer: Steven S. Deknight
- Artist: Well-Bee
- Colorist: Mattia Iacono
- Letterer: VC’s Cory Petit
- Designer: Anthony Gambino
- Editor(s): Mark Basso
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Josemaria Casanovas
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Steve McNiven & Laura Martin (connecting cover)
- Format: One-Shot
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28-pages/$3.99
WASTELANDERS: BLACK WIDOW #1 lands on shelves and digital platforms on January 12, 2022 and don’t miss the Marvel and Sirius/XM Podcast premiering on January 10, 2022 from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS WASTELANDERS: BLACK WIDOW #1
User Review( votes)