SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE #1 from Tim Seeley (HEROES REBORN: MARVEL DOUBLE ACTION) and Jodi Nishijima (UNITED STATES OF CAPTAIN AMERICA) takes Ghost-Spider Gwen Stacey on a trip through time and puts her face-to-face with herselves!
Main Cover Virgin Variant Cover by David Nakayama:
Variant Cover by Todd Nauck:
Variant Cover by Greg Land & Frank D’Armata:
Variant Covers by Felipe Massafera:
Variant Covers by Derrick Chew:
Variant Cover by Mike Mayhew:
Variant Cover by Ivan Tao:
Stormbreakers Variant Cover by Natacha Bustos:
Variant Cover by Sabine Rich:
Variant Cover by Chrissie Zullo:
1:25 Variant Cover by Leonardo Romero:
1:100 Variant Cover by Peach Momoko:
Anka TFAW Exclusive Virgin Variant:
SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE #1
NOT ENOUGH GWENS!
When Gwen Stacy was bitten by a radioactive spider, she gained arachnid-like superpowers and started a crimefighting career as Spider-Woman (or as she’s affectionately known to her peers, Ghost-Spider)! But what would have happened if instead, she had picked up the enchanted hammer, Mjolnir? Or if she received the Super-Soldier Serum? Or built a high-tech suit of armor? Or…you get the idea!
- Writer: Tim Seely
- Artist: Jodi Nishijima
- Colorist: Federico Blee
- Letterer: VC’s Ariana Mahar
- Designer: Anthony Gambino
- Editor(s): Darren Shan
- Assistant Editor: Kat Gregorowicz
- Standard Cover Artist(s): David Nakayama
- Variant Cover Artist(s): David Nakayama; Greg Land & Frank D’Armata; Todd Nauck & Rachelle Rosenberg; Mike Mayhew; Felipe Massafera; Chrissie Zullo; Sabine Rich; Leonardo Romero & Jordie Bellaire; Natacha Bustos; Derrick Chew; Peach Momoko; & Ivan Tao
- Format: 5 Issue Limited Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 36 pages/$4.99
Gwen Stacy’s trip through the Ghost-Spiderverse begins in SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE#1, on shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, from MARVEL COMICS.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE #1
User Review( votes)