Ghost-Spider Gwen Stacy on a trip through time from Tim Seeley (HEROES REBORN: MARVEL DOUBLE ACTION) and Jodi Nishijima (UNITED STATES OF CAPTAIN AMERICA) continues as Gwen comes her face-to-face with more multiversal versions of herselves in SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE #2.
Main Cover Virgin Variant by David Nakayama:
Homage Variant Cover by Greg Land:
Variant Cover by Ivan Tao:
Variant Covers by InHyuk Lee:
Variant Covers by Marco Turini:
1:25 Incentive Variant Cover by Rian Gonzales:
1:100 Incentive Variant Cover by Peach Momoko:
SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE #2
To stop another Gwen Stacy from corrupting the world, Ghost-Spider must team up with Thorgwen and travel back in time! But will this new alliance be able to stand against the Super-Soldier might of Captain America Gwen? They will have to try as it looks like she’s out for revenge against ANOTHER Gwen Stacy!
- Writer: Tim Seely
- Artist: Jodi Nishijima
- Colorist: Federico Blee
- Letterer: VC’s Ariana Mahar
- Designer: Anthony Gambino
- Editor(s): Darren Shan
- Assistant Editor: Kat Gregorowicz
- Standard Cover Artist(s): David Nakayama
- Variant Cover Artist(s): David Nakayama; Greg Land & Frank D’Armata; InHyuk Lee; Rian Gonzales; Peach Momoko; & Ivan Tao
- Format: 5 Issue Limited Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 36 pages/$4.99
Gwen Stacy’s trip through the Ghost-Spiderverse continues in SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE#2, on shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, from MARVEL COMICS.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of Marvel's SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE #2 (On Sale 4/20!)
User Review( votes)