With THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN#900 landmark issue almost here, it doesn’t mean that things are going to get easier for the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man or Peter Parker… Zeb Wells and John Romita Jr.’s exciting run continues this week.
Jan Bazaldua & Edgar Delgado Skrull Variant:
Dike Ruan & Neeraj Menon AAPI Heritage Variant:
Miguel Mercado Variant Covers:
Joey Vazquez & Morry Hollowell 1:25 Incentive Variant:
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 (Legacy #898)
After what just happened with Tombstone, Spider-Man still has to fight a whole well-armed gang to save dozens of innocent New Yorkers. With his spider-powers, he can probably take ten or fifteen of them, right? What if there’s thirty of them?
- Writer: Zeb Wells
- Penciller: John Romita Jr.
- Inker: Scott Hanna
- Colorist: Marcio Menyz
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Designer: Anthony Gambino
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Assistant Editors: Lindsey Cohick & Kaeden McGahey
- Standard Cover Artist(s): John Romita Jr., Scott Hanna, & Marcio Menyz
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Joey Vazquez & Morry Hollowell; Jan Bazaldua & Edgar Delgado; Dike Ruan & Neeraj Menon; & Miguel Mercado
- Format: Ongoing Series
- Page Count/Cover Price: 28 pages/$3.99
The Spider-Man 60th Anniversary and the countdown to the 900th issue of The Amazing Spider-Man continues this week in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 (Legacy #898), on shelves and digital platforms Wednesday, June 22, 2022, from MARVEL COMICS.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of Marvel's THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 (On Sale 6/22!)
User Review( vote)