Cody Ziglar takes the baton with THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #79 as the BEYOND storyline continues to define this new era for Spider-Man.
Sergio Fernandez Davila Variant:
Dan Jurgens Variant:
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #79 (LEGACY #880)
BEYOND, CHAPTER FIVE
The aftershocks of the Morbius incident are still fresh in Ben Reilly’s mind, and he’s faced with KRAVEN THE HUNTER! A corporate-sponsored Spider-Man is more than Kraven can bear, and the hunter is going to test his prey like never before. The trap is set, and the bait is ready. Now it’s just time to wait and watch.
- Story By: Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells, & Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Cody Ziglar
- Artist: Michael Dowling
- Colorist(s): Jesus Aburtov
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna
- Cover Artist: Arthur Adams & Alejandro Sánchez
- Variant Cover Artist: Sergio Fernandez Davila; Sean Parsons & Morry Hollowell; Dan Jurgens; Brett Breeding & Alex Sinclair
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/ 28 pages
The BEYOND storyline continues in The Amazing Spider-Man #79 swinging onto shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, November 24, 2021, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of Marvel’s THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #79
User Review( votes)