Patrick Gleason, the creator behind the biggest cover in the last decade, is going to show you what he can do with one of the biggest Spider-Moments in decades as he writes and draws this week’s issue of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #83, the ninth installment of the BEYOND storyline.
Check out Comic Watch’s review of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #82, then check out the preview below:
Variant by Patrick Gleason:
DEVIL’S REIGN Variant by David Baldeón:
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #83 (LEGACY #884)
BEYOND – Chapter Nine
The Web-Head is facing unbeatable odds again. Can he rise to the occasion and save the day?
- Story By: Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells, & Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Patrick Gleason
- Artist: Patrick Gleason
- Colorist(s): Morry Hollowell & Nathan Fairbairn
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramagna & Chris Eliopoulos
- Cover Artist: Arthur Adams & Romulo Fajardo Jr.
- Variant Cover Artist: Patrick Gleason; David Baldeón & Israel Silva
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/ 28 pages
Patrick Gleason writes and draws The Amazing Spider-Man #83, swinging onto shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, December 29, 2021, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of Marvel's THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #83 (On Sale 12/29!)
User Review( votes)