Doctor Octopus’ collision course with the Beyond Corporation and their Spider-Hero in residence continues as Cody Ziglar continues the BEYOND epic in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #85 from Marvel Comics.
Check out Comic Watch’s review of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #84 and then come back for the following stunning preview of issue #85:
Variant by Leinil Francis Yu & Sunny Gho:
Variant by Peach Momoko:
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #85 (LEGACY #886)
BEYOND – Chapter Eleven
DOCTOR OCTOPUS VS. SPIDER-MAN AT BEYOND HQ!
It’s going to take everything Ben Reilly and the company that backs him has to stop Otto Octavius. But, in the Merry Marvel fashion and as with all respectable Spider-Stories, even if Spider-Man wins, he is going to lose.
And he is going to lose BIG.
- Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells, & Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Cody Ziglar
- Artist: Paco Medina
- Colorist(s): Espen Grundetjern
- Inker(s): Victor Olazaba, Andrew Hennessy, Wayne Faucher, Walden Wong, & Roberto Poggi
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramagna & Chris Eliopoulos
- Cover Artist: Arthur Adams & Alejandro Sánchez
- Variant Cover Artist: Leinil Francis Yu & Sunny Gho
- ; Peach Momoko
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/ 28 pages
Cody Zigler and Paco Medina step up to the plate once again in The Amazing Spider-Man #85, swinging onto shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of Marvel’s THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #85
User Review( votes)