continues his turn at the wheel as Peter Parker returns to slinging webs and Ben Reilly has a showdown with Queen Goblin in this week’s The Amazing Spider-Man #91 from Marvel Comics.
Check out Comic Watch’s reviews of the most recent chapters of BEYOND: The Amazing Spider-Man #90
Sara Pichelli & Nolan Woodard Variant:
Humberto Ramos & Edgar Delgado Carnage Forever Variant:
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #91 (LEGACY #892)
BEYOND – Chapter Seventeen
AS “BEYOND” NEARS ITS END! WHAT IS BEHIND DOOR Z?!
Ben makes his way to the same place Miles Morales was last at, and he is nowhere to be found. Just door after door of true horrors. Any door’s resident could kill Spider-Man, but Door Z’s might just destroy the whole city!
- BEYOND Board: Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells, & Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Kelly Thompson
- Artist: Sara Pichelli & Fran Galan
- Colorist(s): Brian Reber
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramagna
- Cover Artist: Arthur Adams & Alejandro Sánchez
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Sara Pichelli & Nolan Woodard; Humberto Ramos & Edgar Delgado
- Editor: Nick Lowe
- Assistant Editor: Lindsey Cohick & Kaeden McGahey
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/ 28 pages
Find out what’s behind BEYOND’s Door Z in The Amazing Spider-Man #91 swinging onto shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, March 3, 2022, from Marvel Comics.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of Marvel’s THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #91
User Review( votes)