This week’s WHAT IF…MILES MORALES #1 puts a new spin on the classic WHAT IF series will explore the Marvel Comics Multiverse and answer the question “What if Miles Morales followed in the footsteps of a Marvel hero other than Spider-Man?”
Each issue by a group of all-star creators will introduce the saga of a new version of Miles Morales and it all begins with writer Cody Ziglar, artist Paco Medina, and the friendly neighborhood… CAPTAIN AMERICA!
Kaare Andrews Variant:
Humberto Ramos Variant:
Iban Coello / Edgar Delgado Variant:
Iban Coello 1: 200 Variant:
Brian Stelfreeze Variant:
Mike Mayhew Variant:
Alan Quah Variant:
Taurin Clarke Variant:
WHAT IF…MILES MORALES #1
FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD… CAPTAIN AMERICA!
What if…Miles Morales had never been bitten by a genetically enhanced spider and became Spider-Man? What if instead…the U.S. government recruited, trained, and granted him incredible powers with the Super-Soldier Serum? What makes Miles a hero no matter the circumstances, no matter the reality?! And are there OTHER super heroes the many Miles of the multiverse might have become instead of Spidey?!
- Writer: Cody Zigler
- Artist: Paco Medina
- Inker(s): Victor Olazaba, Sean Parsons, & Walden Wong
- Colorist(s): Chris Sotomayor
- Letterer: Cory Petit
- Production Designer: Carlos Lao
- Logo Designer: Sarah Spadaccini
- Cover Artist: Sara Pichelli & Alejandro Sánchez
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Kaare Andrews; Humberto Ramos; Edgar Delgado; Iban Coello; Brian Stelfreeze; Mike Mayhew; Alan Quah; & Taurin Clarke
- Editor: Tom Groneman
- Supervising Editor: Nick Lowe
- Cover Price/Page Count: $3.99/ 28 pages
Find out what if Miles Morales followed in the footsteps of Captain America in WHAT IF…MILES MORALES #1 in stores and on digital platforms March 3, 2022, from MARVEL COMICS.
SNEAK PEEK: Preview of Marvel's WHAT IF... MILES MORALES #1 (On Sale 3/2!)
User Review( votes)