The Lazarus Planet event is over but all is not settled in the DCU, as the gods of the Multiverse have decided to take down the heroes they once called champions and the world they’ve sworn to protect. Who will stand in their way?
Comic Watch Reviews:
Simone Di Meo Card Stock Variant Cover:
Michael Cho 1:25 Incentive Card Stock Variant Cover:
LAZARUS PLANET: REVENGE OF THE GODS #2 (of 4)
REVENGE OF THE GODS, PART TWO
The gods have leveled up, and Shazam is no match for them!
After Wonder Woman’s changing of sides to save her Amazon sisters, Billy must use his quickly fading wisdom of Solomon to formulate a plan to stop his world’s destruction.
Little does he know a secret ally awaits him in Olympus…but how will he make it there? Sounds like a job for Wonder Girl!
- Writer: G. Willow Wilson, Becky Cloonan, & Michael Conrad
- Artist(s): Emanuela Lupacchino & Cian Tormey
- Penciller: Alitha Martinez
- Inkers: Mark Morales & John Livesay
- Colorists: Jordie Bellaire & Alex Guimarães
- Letterer: Pat Brosseau
- Cover Artist: Guillem March
- Variant Cover Artists: Simone Di Meo; Michael Cho
- Group Editor: Paul Kaminski
- Editor: Brittany Holzherr
- Assistant Editor: Rebecca Bohanan
- Format: 4-Issue Limited Series
- Cover Price/Page Count: $5.99 / 40 pages
The lines are drawn in LAZARUS PLANET: REVENGE OF THE GODS #2 (of 4) on shelves & digital platforms on March 28, 2023, from DC Comics.